Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag your it!!

I've been tagged by Teri The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
  1. I was going to Cosmetology school

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Clean the kitchen
  2. laundry
  3. Clean the living room
  4. Work on my blog
  5. Find time to breath

Five snacks I enjoy:
  1. chocolate
  2. fruit
  3. chips and salsa with sour cream
  4. pretzels
  5. corn chips

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Pay all the bills and house
  2. Buy Jess a house
  3. Go on vacation(s)
  4. Get the things Larry has always wanted but sacrificed for the family
  5. Have a family reunion

Places I’ve lived:
  1. Cornwall, NY
  2. Newburgh, NY
  3. Bloomingburg, NY
  4. Milton, NY
  5. Sugargrove, WV
  6. Franklin, WV
  7. Hagerman, NM

Jobs I’ve had:
  1. Cumberland Farms Store
  2. Ins Comapany
  3. Plastic Factory
  4. Walden Books Warehouse
  5. Conveinient Store
  6. Grocery Store
  7. Cafe/liquor store
  8. Deli
  9. Hair stylist
  10. MOM

TAG! You’re it !

3 comments:

Terri said...

thanks for playing my game!

debi9kids said...

Cute answers!
I had no idea you went to cosmotology school! Do you have a license?

Tabbatha said...

Yes I have one, havent used in years though lol