Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Off With The Beard


During his vacation Larry decided to grow his beard out. They dont allow beards at the refinery so he got to work on 4 weeks of growth.




Sunday night, back to work on Monday and off the beard must come. While trimming it down he decided to take the mustache with it, ALL of the mustache.
This is the 2nd time I have ever seen him without it.
I will miss the beard and am waiting for the stache to grow back lol.
it sure does hide the fact that he has no upper lip, Jess and he have the same smile and its more noticeable now.




3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the new look! Larry & Jess look so much alike... I'd never noticed that before!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! What a difference!!!! HOLY!

L I S A said...

Lucky you, it's like having another man :-)

Got your comment. Looking forward to hearing from you (and any tips you have for me!).