Monday, January 12, 2009

The Girlies


The girls are 3 months and about a week old now.
They are getting better at night and I can usually get a 4 hr stretch in between the first feeding (after I get to bed and settled) and about 3 after that.
We have started putting cereal in the bottles and soon will be starting the spoon and introducing fruits and veggies, Yay.

The boys do well with them and love giving them kisses.

It can be a handful juggling both sets of twins but we find some sort of routine to get through it.

Laurel is in the red, Jaeda in the pink






Jaeda


Laurel


10 comments:

Sharlene said...

So precious. You are a super hero Tab!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! They're getting so big! And what cuties :)

Terri said...

Glad to hear things are starting to get a bit easier for you! They are getting so big!

Helene said...

Awww, they are such adorable babies!! I'm glad to hear things are going well! And it sounds like it's getting more manageable handling the two sets of twins!!

I think it was around Month 3 when I finally figured out how to juggle it all! Way to go Tabbatha!!

Alisha said...

They are gorgeous. You must be one proud (and exhausted) grammie! Maybe it's because I have twins daughters that look identical most of the time, but I see settle differences in them. Too cute!

Cheryl Lage said...

They are simply adorable! :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

They are so cute TAB

Debbie Moore said...

How 3 months, it does not seem like it has been that long! They are SOOO cute! I am glad things are going better!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! I can not believe they are 3 months old already! WOW!
They have gotten so big!
LOVE the big big eyes!!!!

Christy said...

I can't believe the girls are so big already! They are just adorable! Their little personalities are sure coming out now! Yeah to starting cereal and fruits and veggies... they will start getting big over noc now! Glad the boys do so well with them! As they grow up they will be thick as theives!