Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jumbos in Bumbos

The boys were playing very nicely yesterday, they would sit in the bottom of what's left of their first Diego Hut and watch their beloved Osawald.
When their favorite show was over they headed toward the Bumbos. The first time they sat in the bumbo they couldnt get out, I thought ohhhh cool a time out chair....wronggggggg.


Here they are way back when they first started using the Bumbo
Ty in the purple one and Cayden in the blue


Here they are now, and they are using the same color as they did when they were 6 months old.






Ohhh what's this?
Cayden throwing a tantrum...why on Earth would he do that????


Ahaaaaa.... Ty has taken over the blue Bumbo!


Poor Cayden


Dont you just love temper tantrums
A face only a mother can love!
kiss-kiss

4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! They are just adorable... even when they're throwing a tantrum! ;)

Helene said...

I love when you post pics of your boys...they are so adorable!! Isn't it funny how the littlest things can set them off into a tantrum? Well, not funny as in "haha" funny but you know what I mean! My daughter had a total meltdown this morning because she wanted to wear her Tinkerbell panties and I couldn't find them anywhere. Not a good way to start off the day!!

Sharlene said...

They look like giants in those bumbo chairs! I loved the flash back picture. I had never seen it before

Christy said...

LOL over the jumbos in the bumbos!
Lovin' it! Great post!

I sold one of my bumbos... otherwise I'd get them out to see if the girls liked them still... my bet is on NOT! LOL