Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunday's Spectacular Show-off


I know its been over a week since I have posted anything up but Ive been busy and I have a feeling my arms will be getting fuller soon along with the holiday stuff coming up.

Here are some pictures Jess took of the boys for their 21 month day
in no particular order
Ohhh they did have hair cuts but I dont think you can tell very well. I will have better pictures of that next time. We basically took a lot of the bushiness off but they still have quite a bit.


Cayd



Ty






Cayd



Ty


Cayden


Ty



Cayd


Ty



Cayd



Ty



Ty


Cayd

Ty







Cayd


Ty


Cayd



Ty

4 comments:

Christy said...

They are so adorable! I love their curly locks!
My girls do the same stuff with their blankies (chewing on them, have them hanging out of their mouths... smell them...) they are so cute at this age!

Jen said...

What a couple of cuties!!! Their hair is adorable... glad you didn't cut much off!

debi9kids said...

How did I not know they had red hair???? It always looked brown before! WOW!
Love the pics of them together with their blankets! So cute!!!!

Debbie Moore said...

So cute!! I love all these pictures!