Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chicken Pot Pie

Recipe sharing time again!

Earlier this week I made a chicken pot pie, for the first time.
Now I am sharing it with you. I got the recipe off of a Bisquick box and adjusted according to our family size.

What you need
Chicken
Bisquick
Mixed Vegetables
Cream of chicken soup

I used 2 whole chickens because it was what I had. I used the breast meat and saved the rest for bbq'ing'
Boil the chicken until done.
I add onion salt, garlic salt, celery salt, basil and meat seasoning to the water. It gives a really great flavor.

I cooled and cut up the breast

Added the mixed vegetables


And cream of chicken soup


I mixed up 3 times what the recipe called for on the bisquick and used approx 10x13 glass baking pan.


Set oven at 400 and bake for 30 min.


It went pretty quick


Everyone loved it, except Jess. She doesnt really like things mixed with veggies like that. Kevin woofed 2 plates down and everyone else enjoyed seconds as well.
Definitely something I will make again real soon.

Larry says Yum!


Telle says Yum!


Cayden say Yum!


Ty says Yum!


Mmmm Mmmm Good!!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, that sounds so yummy and simple...May just have to try it!!

Nancy said...

I'm SOOO making this!! I had chicken pot pie every day in the hospital when the kids were in the NICU - you'd think it would bring back sad memories, but it doesn't! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

I made this tonight! YUM-MY. I think I'll add potatoes next time though :) Thanks again!!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Meike says YUM